Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Fav Thus Far!

     With all the stunning looks that I have seen throughout this Fashion Week I have to say that Badgley Mischka's collection stood out to me like a elegant aged weeping willow tree alone in a forest of birches.  What the hell does that mean, anyway?  I just thought that it was so soft and light compared to the other designs we have seen thus far and it caught my eye.
     It's boho chic meets elegant safari.  Who knew the two would clash so well?  The soft colors are brought out by the shimmer and glimmer that is created by the heavy beading and sequining.  And the show began on a safari and slowly ended up in the Gotham Hall ball room.  I mean, fabulous, really!  How can you pass up a designer who creates a collection that is vacation, work and special occasion friendly?  The answer is...you can't!

     After this collection, I totally want to become a Spring 2013 Mischka-nista!










Whisked away!

Ciao, 

Annie May


No comments:

Post a Comment