Friday, September 21, 2012

3 Fall Necessary Accessories!

     Adorn your wrist with a flashy two toned watch this season.  As we are well aware, the stacking of bracelets and watches has become a statement in modern day fashion.  The more the better!  It's easy to mix and match when you have a watch that's in both the silver and gold family.  Watches are no longer made just to tell time.  Pshh, that's old school.  Michael Kors watches are one of my favorites because they are affordable and very fashion forward.  There are so many different shapes and sizes of two toned watches out there so, take your pick.  These pieces are timeless, no pun intended, they have been in style for ages and have yet to timeout, yes pun intended.



















     On those bitter Fall mornings wrap yourself up with a knit scarf.  Scarves have been a trend for a while, especially the knit ones.  To be honest, it's quite simple why they are worn by so many women.  Because they are versatile and almost always appropriate.  I know, I know, I'm not telling you something you don't already know, especially if you are fashion savvy.  But, I do want to tell you that the graphic scarves will be in this Fall, in full swing.  But so will those solid colorful ones.

   


















     OK, so my mom hates them and I love them...head ties.  I don't know if they are taking place of a hat, probably not because there is nothing warm about them, but they are being hated by some and loved by many.  As I was strolling down the streets of the Big Apple, I noticed that these head ties are worn in such a variety of ways.  Generally, with your hair down, they create a nest like shape on top of your head and it's kinda fabulous, when worn right.  I've seen thick ones, thin ones, beaded ones and more.  Depending on the shape of your head, I feel like they can be pretty fun to play with.  Try it out!





















Go get em'!

Ciao, 

Annie May

No comments:

Post a Comment