Sunday, January 6, 2013

Walk. Jog. Run. Sprint.

     I think all of us fashionistas can admit that we are always (and I use that term lightly) trending, in style, keeping up with the Jones (or Kardashian's), so to speak.  Having said all that, it is only natural for us to be "trending" while working out, right?  Women spend all this time contemplating their appearance for their various different roles they play in life.  Such as working, socializing, exercising and some even when their little fashion minds are dreaming.  Some are a little too concerned about their appearance and for all the wrong reasons, but I am not addressing those women right now.  I'm crediting those whose minds solely generate their appearances on the love of fashion itself.  
     Now, back to the part where I discussed exercising.  Exercise, that eight letter word that most people dread to participate in and that others spring from the sheets and start their day off with.  As I got to thinking about my blog for the day, I was pondering about athletic fashion.  I know there is a huge market out there for those few people (although, the urge for exercise is growing) who love to workout and look fashionable.  There is no reason to be held back from being trendy even when you have sweat dripping down your face (but, women don't sweat, they glisten).  My point of the day is that you can be fashionable when and where ever you please.  There is yet to be a law on clothing and until that day arrives, embrace it!









All of these articles of athletic clothing come from Lululemon Athletica, one of my favorite athletic wear companies.  

Work out for me!

Ciao, 

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment